This tutorial will cover the core concepts of Storm and the role it plays in an environment where real-time, low-latency and distributed data processing is important.
We will build a Storm topology from the ground up and demonstrate a full data pipeline, from Internet of Things (IoT) data ingestion from the edge, to data processing with Storm, to persisting this data and viewing it in a visualization web application.
필수 전제 조건
- Downloaded and deployed the Hortonworks DataFlow (HDF) Sandbox
- Trucking IoT Use Case – Discuss a real-world use case and understand the role Storm plays within in.
- Running the Demo – Walk through the demo and first gain an understanding of the data pipeline.
- Building a Storm Topology – Dive into Storm internals and build a topology from scratch.
- Deploying the Topology – Package the Storm code and deploy onto your cluster.